BANDSTAND, CLAPHAM COMMON, CLAPHAM
The Bandstand, Clapham Common. Erected in 1890, the architect was T Blashill, who worked for the L.C.C. at the time. The bandstand is a Grade II listed structure.
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.
|Original ref:||SP 1660|
1901 - 1925
• BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE
• OPEN SPACES