The bandstand in Myatt's Fields. The park was opened in 1889 and built on 14 acres of land given to the Metropolitan Board of Works by William Minet. This bandstand was built in 1894 and is preserved in its original condition. Photographed on 24th May 2005.Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton.
#1976 to date #BRIXTON NORTH #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #OPEN SPACES #Penelope Gretton Photographer #Photograph