Beaufoy's Vinegar Distilleries, on the site of Cuper's Gardens, Lambeth. Due to the building of Waterloo Bridge, the works were relocated in 1810 to 4-acres of land purchased in South Lambeth Road by John Hanbury Beaufoy. Watercolour by unknown artist.Ref: SP12/64/DIS.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.