Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

BECKET HOUSE, LAMBETH PALACE ROAD, LAMBETH

Becket House is occupied by the accountants Ernst & Young. The sculpture is 'South of the River' by Bernard Schottlander (b.1924) and was cast by British Steel in 1976. Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton, 2005. Ref: SPd3953/19/38

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Penelope Gretton Collection
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Gretton
Ref:06116
Original ref:SPd3953/19/38
Date:2004

1976 to dateBUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURELAMBETHPenelope Gretton CollectionPhotographSTATUES AND MEMORIALS

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map