A plan of Bedford Row, Bedford Court, Wilson Street and Tanridge Place. Premises include; a Baptist chapel and coach building works with stables in Bedford Court, the Falcon public house in Bedford Road, the Bedford Diary run by Mrs Winder and the Cross Keys beer house run by Richard Bennett brewer.
From Apportionment Files dated 1868. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #CLAPHAM #Document