Renumbering plan for Beech Street with occupiers including John Beard, Joseph King, Mrs Bayley and Mrs Dungate. The street was renamed Banks Street in 1937 by the L.C.C. and is now the site of South Lambeth housing estate.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 1st February 1889.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/113
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.