The Paramount Cot in a derelict ward at the Belgrave Hospital for Children in Clapham Rd, Kennington, prior to redevelopment. The hospital was originally founded in 1866 across the river in Pimlico, but moved to this site in 1903. The hospital closed in the 1980s and is now apartments. Photograph by Jon Newman dated June 1994Ref: SP4319/5Ref: SP4318/17
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.