BELGRAVE HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN, CLAPHAM ROAD, KENNINGTON
Belgrave Hospital for Children in Clapham Rd, Kennington, was originally founded in 1866 in Pimlico. This site's lease was purchased in 1899 from P.E. Sewell and foundation stone laid in 1900 with the plan by H. Percy Adams and elevations by Charles Holden. It opened on 20th June 1903 and a south wing was added in 1924 with further extensions in 1926. The hospital closed in the 1980s. This view looking north-east, from Clapham Road also shows St.Mark's Church in the background.Ref: SP13/557/BEL.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.