BELLE VIEW PUBLIC HOUSE, No.1 CLAPHAM COMMON SOUTH SIDE
Revised elevation of a new public house, The Belle View, No.1 Clapham Common South Side (formerly also Nos 2&4 Clapham Park Road) to be built by architect G.G.McFarlane for Watney, Combe, Reid & Co Ltd. Dated 24th July 1928. From Drainage RecordsRef: LBL/DCEPS/DRG/2588
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.