One of the series of views along north side of Vine Street, showing the corner house on Belvedere Road with Vine Street on left. Vine Street originally ran from the site of Waterloo Station, across York Road and Belvedere Road. Most of this area was redeveloped after World War II.
|Artist:||S. B. Bolas & Co.|
#1876 - 1900 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #HOUSING #Photograph #ROADS AND STREETS #WATERLOO