Renumbering plan for Beresford Street, Kennington/ Camberwell, incorporating Kennington Street and Britannia Cottage. Occupiers listed include Beresford Arms public house landlord John Andrews, George Downton, Richard Hanson, George Booth, Mrs Elizabeth Dallas and John Jenkins. The street was renamed John Ruskin Street in 1937 by the L.C.C. and is now part of Southwark.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 16th November 1866.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/116
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.