Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

BERRIDGE ROAD, WEST NORWOOD

Renumbering plan for Berridge Road, West Norwood, subsidiary names abolished are Allan Terrace and Berridge Terrace. Premises shown include St Jude's church and Ashburnham Hall Gymnasium. Occupiers include; S.Yedd, W.Homer, A. Kingsland, W.Moore, H.Stanford, W. Phelps, T.Caperon, Mrs Simmonds, A.Munday, J.Hitchcock, M.Redman, C.Lynn, Mr Humber, T.Ridont, S.Ingham and W. May.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 16th December 1890Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/276

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11755
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/276
Date:1890

1876 - 1900DrawingRECREATION AND LEISURERELIGIONROADS AND STREETSSPORTStreet Renumbering FilesWEST NORWOOD

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map