Bethel House, a surviving late Georgian house in Trent Road behind Corpus Christi church, which was built in its grounds fronting Brixton Hill. The building dates from 1768 and was once lived in by Thomas Bailey, from whom the land was bought to construct the church. It is now part of the Corpus Christi Primary School, which was opened on the site in 1902.Town Planning photograph by Sam LambertRef: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/132
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.