BISHOP WILLIAM BROWN MEMORIAL, HARLEYFORD ROAD, VAUXHALL
Wall plaque to William Francis Brown (1862-1951), Bishop of Pella, on the wall of St Anne's Catholic Settlement, Harleyford Road, Vauxhall. He was also appointed Auxillary Bishop of Southwark. Digital image courtesy of Penelope Gretton, 2004.Ref: SPd 3957/23/178
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.