Renumbering plan for Bowling Green Street, Kennington. Subsidiary names abolished include; Ivy Cottage and Bowling Green Place. Premises include; a Mission Hall, timber store and a Duchy of Cornwall beer house. Occupants listed include; Thomas Gad, Lawrence Swain, Annie Thorpe, Elizabeth Eyre, Abner Thornton, James Busby, Henry Archer, James Ivison - a builder, Elijah Crowley, George Coles, Clara Couchman, Charles Cox and John Gale (Cornwall Cottage).From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 11th November 1881 (additional information from P.O. Directory)Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/342
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.