Single Image Page

BOWYER ARMS, CLAPHAM MANOR STREET, CLAPHAM

BOWYER ARMS, CLAPHAM MANOR STREET, CLAPHAM

The Bowyer Arms public house in Clapham Manor Street was built as part of a development by Thomas Cubitt in 1846-1852. It was renamed in 1996 Bread and Roses after an American protest song written to commemorate striking female textile workers. Photograph by M.D.Trace, dated January 1967.
Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:M.D.Trace
Ref:07828
Identifier:SP22/608/Bow.1
Date:1967

#1951 - 1975  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #CLAPHAM  #FOOD AND DRINK  #Photograph  #TRANSPORT 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map

.