The Boys' Brigade, on the occasion of the stone-laying ceremony of the extension to the Moffat Institute by Lady Tate, 18th July 1908. Lady Tate seen in the background with Rev. Snell, Miss Moffat, Mr and Mrs J. Walker and other workers connected with the missionary work of the Institute. Original of the photograph published by the Kennington Gazette in an article on 2nd September 1908.Ref: LBL/DAS/RL/1/3/2/p.9
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.