Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

BOYS’ SCHOOL, LYHAM ROAD, BRIXTON

Boys' School on Lyham Road, Brixton Hill. It was later called Ashby Mill School, but closed in 1997 and is now residential flats.Ref: SP2541

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:
Ref:00125
Original ref:SP 2541
Date:c.1930

1926 - 1950BRIXTON HILLBROWN- HenryEDUCATIONPeoplePhotograph

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map