A plan of the the proposed new 3-storey extension to Messrs Branson & Co's Chase Works, The Chase, Clapham, designed by H Wakefield & Sons, architects. The premises were used for the preparation coffee and chicory beverages with this plan showing the store areas and roasting room. Chicory declined in popularity and by the late 1960s the building was used for storage and is now known as Pepys Court. Dated September 1948. From Drainage RecordsRef: LBL/DCEPS/DRG/2434
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.