Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

BRICKLAYER’S ARMS, CHAPEL ROAD, WEST NORWOOD

A plan for new drainage associated with the re-modelling of the Bricklayer's Arms public house in Chapel Road, West Norwood. Prior to these alterations, the layout included a buffet area and skittle alley, the proposal here shows inproved toilet facilities. Drawn by J.E.Jefferson, architect. Dated June 1928. From Drainage RecordsRef: LBL/DCEPS/DRG/2413

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Drainage Records
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:12696
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/DRG/2413
Date:1928

1926 - 1950BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREDrainage RecordsDrawingINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESWEST NORWOOD

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map