Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

BRIXTON BOYS CLUB, OSTADE ROAD, BRIXTON HILL

Built in 1889 behind St Matthais Church at the corner of Ostade Road and Upper Tulse Hill, this was originally the British Workman Institute and later used by various groups including the Ostade Social Club , the Brixton Boys Club and the Blue Triangle Club. Seen here in a derelict condition, the sign over the front door reads 'Brixton Boys Club' in1965.Ref: SP16/185/WOR.1

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:M.D.Trace
Ref:05549
Original ref:SP16/185/WOR.1
Date:1965

1951 - 1975BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREEDUCATIONGROUPS AND SOCIETIESORGANISATIONSPhotograph

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map