Horse-drawn fire tenders at the new Brixton Fire Station in Gresham Road. It was built by the London County Council and opened in 1907 following the closure of the earlier station in Ferndale Road. From Linskey Postcard Collection.Ref: SP3286
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.