Entrance to Brixton Police Station in Brixton Road. It was built on the site of the Victorian station in 1959 as the headquarters for No.4 District. The building was designed by their in-house architect and won a Civic Trust award in 1961.Ref: SP16/825/Bri.R.3
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.