An advert to announce the opening on 29th September 1928 of the Brixton Skating Palace on the corner of Tulse Hill and Water Lane/ Effra Road, Brixton. The rink claimed to be the largest permanent roller skating rink in the world, accommodating up to 2,000 skaters on a 'rock maple' floor.
From the South London Press, dated 26th September 1928.
|Identifier:||SLP 26/9/1928 p.5|
#1926 - 1950 #BRIXTON CENTRAL #Print #RECREATION AND LEISURE #SPORT