The brochure dated 1905 for St John's College, Angell Road, Brixton. The college was established in 1880 as a high school for 150 boys and fees in 1905 were 1 guinea per term for Prep Form, rising to 3 guineas for Form 6. The Principals were Messrs Gregg and Southby.Ref: 71
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.