CAMBERWELL CHAPEL, DENMARK HILL, LOUGHBOROUGH JUNCTION
'Camberwell Chapel' seen here from the north with adjacent street lights on Denmark Hill and donkeys beneath the trees. The chapel was originally built in 1802, but was eventually demolished as the congregation grew, being replaced by St. Matthew's church.Watercolour by W.J. Zincke, bound in a Manning & Bray volume of 1814Ref: Manning & Bray p.420.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.