The Skinners Arms public house adjacent to Nos 62-68 Camberwell New Road. The houses (former known as Olive Terrace or Place) were built c.1825 by Edward Kilsby of Nine Elms. They are seen here awaiting refurbishment by Lambeth Council. The pub was built c.1900 and is currently known as The Kennington.From a Town Planning negative Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/6/85
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.