Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

CANTERBURY ROAD [CRESCENT], BRIXTON

Renumbering plan for Canterbury Road, Brixton - now Canterbury Crescent. Subsidiary names abolished include; Canterbury Villas, Lyttleton Villas and Colville Villas. Premises include: Canterbury Arms public house run by James Pope, the Livery & Bait Stables of T.S.Munday and St John's School. Occupants include: Charles Baume (Baume Lodge), W.S.Champness (Clifton Villa), A.L.Ennis (Eastbrook), James Mancoe (Patson Villa), T.C.Dunbar (Malvern House), Mrs R.Tidderman, W.Rex and Mrs W.Vandervell.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 3rd March 1876Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/245

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11702
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/245
Date:1876

1876 - 1900ANIMALSBRIXTON CENTRALDrawingEDUCATIONINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map