Nos 98-102 Lambeth Road, formerly 2-4 Durham Place, a Georgian terrace built c.1794. No.100 was the residence of Captain William Bligh (1754-1817), the central figure in the mutiny on the Bounty, who was buried in the churchyard of St.Mary-at-Lambeth. Ref: SP12/188/KIN.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.