Sir Joseph Causton and Sons printing works at 139-143 Clapham Road. Freeman's mail order took over the building in 1937 extending it to the rear. The building was damaged during World War II with a direct hit on a shelter, killing 23 employees. The building and site was redeveloped as residential flats from 2004 when Freemans vacated the site.A Johns postcard.Ref: SP998
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.