Architectural detailing from a Victorian terraced houses in Lunham Road, Upper Norwood, part of a set of photographs annotated 'Central Hill development site'. This area was cleared and the Central Estate then built to provide high-density council housing in the late 1960s/ early 1970s. Photograph by Eric de Mare dated August 1966.
|Collection:||Department of Town Planning|
#1951 - 1975 #Department of Town Planning #HOUSING #Photograph #UPPER NORWOOD