A row of large Victorian terraced houses in Lunham Road, Upper Norwood - part of a set of photographs annotated 'Central Hill development site'. The area around Hawke Road, Lunham Road and Central Hill was cleared and the Central Estate built to provide high-density council housing in the late 1960s/ early 1970s. Photograph by Eric de Mare from August 1966.
|Collection:||Department of Town Planning|
#1951 - 1975 #Department of Town Planning #HOUSING #Photograph