Renumbering plan detail for Central Hill, Upper Norwood. Premises include Central Hill College owned by the Ecclesiastical Commissioner and run by Mr G Pope, and Norwood College run by Mr J Wilkinson. Occupants listed include: Mr W Carruthers, Miss Bowling (Carlisle House), Mr Sidney, Mrs MacLean, Miss Dunlop, Mr W Price (Wyattville), Mr C Sevin (Strathmore), Captain Shylock (Malvern House), Mr Crammer (Belize House), Mr W Gower and C Paterson.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 7th January 1887.Ref: LBL//DECPS/SL/1/429
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.