Renumbering plan for Chancellor Road, West Norwood, incorporating Winchester, Chatham, Malvern, Clovelly, Winchester and Dorking Cottages. Listed occupiers include Socrates Grose, Henry Lilly, John Avery and Thomas Wood. The road was renamed Chancellor Grove in 1937 by the L.C.C.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 31st May 1872Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/74
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.