A plan showing Chapel Street in Brixton North (now Mowl Street). Premises include Christ Church, Aigburth mansions, Glencoe mansions and Cleveland mansions, with owners/ freeholders listed as W.F Cave and H.A Carter.
From Apportionment Files dated 24th March 1903. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1901 - 1925 #BRIXTON NORTH #Drawing #HOUSING