Mr Charles Woolley, F.R.G.S. was a member of the Lambeth Council from 1900 to 1912. Seen here as an Alderman, he donated his extensive collection of pottery and photographs to Lambeth Council in 1915, hoping that it would form the nucleus of a museum for Lambeth.Photograph by Lang Sims.
|Identifier:||LP112 - IV 88/4/2/13|
#1901 - 1925 #LOCAL GOVERNMENT #People #Photograph