A plan of drainage associated with the proposed new 3-storey extension to Messrs Branson & Co's Chase Works, The Chase, Clapham, designed by H Wakefield & Sons, architects. The premises were for the preparation of coffee and chicory as beverages, although the latter declined popularity and by the late 1960s the building was used for storage (now Pepys Court). Dated September 1948. From Drainage RecordsRef: LBL/DCEPS/DRG/2434
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.