Christ Church in Gipsy Hill, Upper Norwood, was opened in 1867 replacing an earlier temporary church built on a brickfield. Only the tower survived a fire in 1982 and the church being rebuilt adjacent in Highland Road. The tower was converted into a dwelling and renamed Highland Tower. It is now Grade II listed.From a glass lantern slide.Ref: 2008/20/101
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.