Christ Church School in Cancell Road, North Brixton, seen from the playground. The school was first built in 1860 by architect Henry Currey and added to in 1876 with the infants' school. Rebuilt in 1904 and 1909, it was damaged by bombs in World War II. Town Planning photograph by Sam Lambert.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/229
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.