The Church House, 322, Brixton Road, was part of the Brixton Independent Church. Meetings and classes held in these premises included Sunday Classes, a meeting place for teachers, a 'Young Men's Parlour' and 'Young Women's Parlour'. These activities were organised by members of the congregation and Reverand Bernard Snell, who were also involved in the charitable work and the running of the Moffat Institute in Vauxhall. Photograph from the Brixton Independent Church Year Book, 1895 (p.71)Ref: 16/713
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.