CHURCH OF THE ENGLISH MARTYRS, MITCHAM LANE
View from Streatham High Road, looking south towards the Church of the English Martyrs. In the centre can be seen the Dyce Fountain, later moved to Streatham Green.
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1876 - 1900
• BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE
• ROADS AND STREETS
• STATUES AND MEMORIALS
• STREATHAM CENTRAL
• STREET FURNITURE