CHURCH SCHOOLS’ BAZAAR, PRIORY ROAD, SOUTH LAMBETH
A flyer for a Grand United Bazaar in aid of Church Schools, held at All Saints' Institute, Priory Road, South Lambeth (now Lansdowne Way) on the 24th-28th April 1894. To be opened by the HRH The Duchess of Teck and featuring stalls from 24 parishes.Ref: Cuttings 71
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.