Single Image Page

CLAPHAM COMMON NORTH SIDE, CLAPHAM

CLAPHAM COMMON NORTH SIDE, CLAPHAM

No.29 'The Elms', Clapham Common North Side, was built in 1754. It was the home of the architect Sir Charles Barry between 1853-1860. In 1900 it was bought and run as a hospice, the Hostel of God, which later acquired neighbouring properties and was renamed the Trinity Hospice in 1980.
Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:M.D.Trace
Ref:03729
Identifier:SP22/170/CC.NS.1
Date:1966

#1951 - 1975  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #CLAPHAM  #HEALTH  #HOUSING  #Photograph  #WELFARE AND SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map

.