Group of nursing staff outside the hospital. December 1915. The hospital was opened in 1889 by Dr Annie McCall, a pioneering obstetrician. The hospital was staffed entirely by women. Clapham Maternity Hospital was renamed the Annie McCall Maternity Hospital in 1936.Ref: SP1618/4
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.