Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

CLAPHAM PAROCHIAL SCHOOL, OLD TOWN, CLAPHAM

Clapham Parochial School, situated at the junction of North Street and Rectory Grove. The original schoolhouse was rebuilt in 1781 and the octagonal school room built in 1809. Engraving by Bartholomew Howlett, 1813.Ref: SP22/171/CLA.1

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Engraving
Artist:
Ref:00741
Original ref:SP22/171/CLA 1
Date:1813

-Before 1850BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURECLAPHAMEDUCATIONEngraving

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map