Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

CLAPHAM POLICE STATION, UNION GROVE, CLAPHAM

Clapham Police Station was built in 1907 originally on property leased from the Whidbourne Estate in 1846, and more land was acquired to incorporate the existing station. The blue lamp can still be seen outside the station.Ref: SP945

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Johns
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Johns
Ref:00002
Original ref:SP945
Date:c.1912

1901 - 1925BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURECLAPHAMJohnsLAW AND ORDERPhotographSTREET FURNITURE

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map