The former Clapham Station in Voltaire Road, when in use as workshop by the 76 Clothing Company. The station was opened in 1862 by the London, Chatham & Dover Railway. It was later renamed Clapham High Street station, although the building is now residential.From Public Relations Photographs & NegativesRef: 2005/1/4 PR Photos
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.