Single Image Page

CLAYLANDS CHAPEL, CLAPHAM ROAD, KENNINGTON

CLAYLANDS CHAPEL, CLAPHAM ROAD, KENNINGTON

Claylands Congregational Chapel in Claylands Road, Kennington. The chapel takes its name from the mansion and grounds built on the site in 1778 by John Fentiman. In 1836 the land was given by a descendant, also John Fentiman, and the foundation stone was laid by Rev.John Styles, formerly of Holland Chapel. The church designed by architect J Clarke, was opened on 29th June 1836. From Edward Brayley's 'History of Surrey', 1850.
Details
Collection:
Image type:Print
Artist:
Ref:12329
Identifier:Brayley Vol.III
Date:c.1840

#-Before 1850  #KENNINGTON  #Print  #RELIGION 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map