Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

CLEAVER STREET, KENNINGTON

Renumbering plan for Cleaver Street, Kennington, with the subsidiary name of Cleaver Passage abolished. Premises include a Duchy of Cornwall public house, The Goat run by Thomas Bowles and tenements owned by Mr Lloyd and Samuel Waite. Occupants listed include: Susannah Redington, William Toghill, Frederick Bache, John Spencer, Alfred Vale, Edward Dallimore, William Smith, Ellen Palmer, Thomas Knapp. Ebenezer Sycklemoore, Julius Perrin, James Hale and Elizabeth Wright.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 14th October 1881Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/353

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11819
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/353
Date:1881

1876 - 1900DrawingINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESKENNINGTONROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map