The Clock Tower, Clapham High Street, during the unveiling ceremony on 19th July 1906. The Clock Tower, was given to the Parish of Clapham by Alexander Glegg, Mayor of Wandsworth (which included Clapham at the time). The tower was dismantled and rebuilt when the new Clapham Common station booking hall was built below it.Ref: IV 227
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.